Chilla in Vanilla Milk Shake
Guilt free milk shake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Coffee-Mate Sugar Free French Vanilla Powdered Creamer
- 1 cup(s) crushed ice cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) fat free reddi whip
- 1/2 cup(s) fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup(s) light vanilla soy milk
- 2 package(s) no-calorie sweetener (small packetts)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- In a small bowl combine powdered creamer and 1 Tblsp hot water and stir until dissolved. Transfer mixture to a blender. Add all other ingedients except Reddi-Whip to blender. Blend at high-speed until completely combined. Puor shake into a glass and top with reddi whip.
- 162 cal 2.25g fat, 28.5g carb, 1 g fiber, 6g protein
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cdalke and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chilla in Vanilla Milk Shake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts