Chili Turkey Wraps
Wraps make a quick lunch for Marilou Robinson and her family. They favor turkey in their wraps, but almost any cooked or leftover meat can be used. If chili-flavor tortillas are not available, mix 1/2 teaspoon chili powder into the cheese mixture. For best results, use very fresh tortillas so they don't crack, and let them warm to room temperature before rolling.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 445
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Protein: 45g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 925mg
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- 1 package (8 oz.) nonfat cream cheese
- 3 to 4 tablespoons tomato-based chili sauce
- 4 chili-flavor or plain flour tortillas (about 10 in.), at room temperature
- 2 cups finely slivered romaine lettuce
- 3 to 4 cups skinned, shredded cooked turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Smoothly mix cream cheese with chili sauce to taste.
- 2. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture evenly onto 1 side of each tortilla.
- 3. Down the center of each tortilla, spoon 1/4 of the lettuce, turkey, onions, cilantro, and olives.
- 4. Roll tortilla snugly to enclose filling, then cut each roll in half. If desired, stand rolls upright on flat end.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This