- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can vegetarian chili
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup seeded and chopped tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- calories 362
- caloriesfromfat 8 %
- fat 3.1 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 20 g
- carbohydrate 66.6 g
- fiber 12.2 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 243 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a fork. Place potatoes 1 inch apart on a microwave-safe rack or on paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 14 to 17 minutes, rearranging once; let stand 2 minutes.
While potatoes cook, place chili in a small saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Cut an X to within 1/2-inch of bottoms of baked potatoes. Squeeze potatoes to open; fluff with a fork. Spoon chili evenly onto potatoes; sprinkle with cheeses. Top each with 1/4 cup tomato, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and 1 tablespoon cilantro.