1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
2) Prepare batter according to package directions. Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 the way full.
3) Bake for 16-18 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove from oven and cool.
4) Using a spoon, scoop out the center of each muffin. Open chili and drain excess liquid out. Pour into a microwave safe bowl and heat until warm. Spoon a little chili into each muffin.
5) Top with desired toppings and serve immediately.
Go to full version of