Chili Stuffed Cornbread Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (6.5) ounce(s) Cornbread and Muffin Mix
- 1(18.5) ounce(s) can of Hormel Chili with Beans
- Toppings:Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Diced Green onions
- 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- 2) Prepare batter according to package directions. Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- 3) Bake for 16-18 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- 4) Using a spoon, scoop out the center of each muffin. Open chili and drain excess liquid out. Pour into a microwave safe bowl and heat until warm. Spoon a little chili into each muffin.
- 5) Top with desired toppings and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by krystle23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note