Chili Stuffed Cornbread Muffins
Community Recipe from
- 1 (6.5) ounce(s) Cornbread and Muffin Mix
- 1(18.5) ounce(s) can of Hormel Chili with Beans
- Toppings:Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese, Diced Green onions
- 1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a muffin tin.
- 2) Prepare batter according to package directions. Pour batter into muffin tins, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- 3) Bake for 16-18 minutes or until tops are golden. Remove from oven and cool.
- 4) Using a spoon, scoop out the center of each muffin. Open chili and drain excess liquid out. Pour into a microwave safe bowl and heat until warm. Spoon a little chili into each muffin.
- 5) Top with desired toppings and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by krystle23 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes