- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili oil with chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound peeled, deveined large shrimp (26 to 30 per lb.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons mild honey such as clover
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 serrano chiles, sliced
- 1/4 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- calories 194
- caloriesfromfat 42 %
- protein 16 g
- fat 9.3 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- carbohydrate 12 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 338 mg
- cholesterol 117 mg
How to Make It
Mix mayo, chili oil, and soy sauce in a bowl; set aside.
Preheat broiler with rack set about 5 in. from heat. Coat shrimp with oil and lay evenly on a broiler pan. Broil until pink and firm, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Drizzle shrimp with honey and sprinkle with salt, tossing to coat. Arrange shrimp evenly on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chile slices, puffed rice, and chile flakes. Serve immediately with sauce on the side.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.