Wayy too much cumin.
Chili Seasoning Mix
This versatile seasoning mix yields big dividends in time-saving suppers. Loaded with flavor, it pairs perfectly with beef, pork, poultry, or seafood.
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Store seasoning mix in an airtight container up to 4 months at room temperature. Shake or stir well before using.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note