Chili-Rubbed Skirt Steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) Light Brown Suger
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 2/5 pound(s) Skirt Steak Cut into 4 even pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1. Heat the broiler with the rack 4 inches from the heat. In a small bowl combine the chili powder, coriander, sugar, oregano, 1/14 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Coat the steaks evenly on both sides with the oil, then the spice mixture, patting to help the mixture adhere.
- 2. Place the steaks on a rimmed baking sheet or boiler pan. Broil the steaks without turning until medium rare. 5-8 min depending on the thickness. Transfer the steaks to a large platter and cover with aluminum foil; let rest 10 min.
- 3. Serve and drizzle any juices on platter on the meat. Enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanielH and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Rubbed Skirt Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes