Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dillseeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Garnishes: fresh thyme sprigs, lemon zest
- Combine first 4 ingredients; press evenly over steaks.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add steaks, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes