Chili-rubbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ancho Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 pinch(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 whole(s) Pork Tenderloin About 1/14 Pound
- In a small bowl, combine the ancho chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and cayenne. Rub the spice mixture all over the pork tenderloin. Allow the tenderloin to come to room temperature. Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Oil the grill's cooking surface. Grill tenderloin, turning once or twice, until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 155 degrees, 15-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/2 inch thick slices. Serve with grilled peach salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scoobydoo7513 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note