Chili-Rubbed Flank Steak Wraps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 526
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 45g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 276mg
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pound flank steak
- 4 (10-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar (4 oz.)
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, thinly shredded (8 oz.)
- Preheat broiler and place rack about 6 inches from heat source. Line a broiling pan with foil. Combine tomato paste, chili powder and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Rub tomato mixture onto steak, using fingers to press as much as possible onto meat. Place steak on pan and broil for about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove steak to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Working against grain, cut steak into very thin slices.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Lay tortillas flat on a work surface and spread 1/4 cup salsa evenly over bottom of each. Arrange an equal amount of steak on each tortilla, placing it on salsa. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese and 1/4 cup shredded lettuce over each serving of steak.
- Carefully roll each tortilla into a thick cylinder, tucking in sides as you go. Cut in half crosswise and secure with toothpicks. Serve with extra salsa, chips and avocado slices, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes