Chili Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to425 degrees. Line alargerimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Cut each potato length-wise into 8 wedges. Cut each wedge in half crosswise. On prepared baking sheet, toss wedges with olive oil, sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper until well coated. (or toss all ingrediants together in a gallon sized plastic bag and shake few times to coat wedges.
- 3. Arrange wedges cut side down. Roast until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes or more. Season with additional salt before serving. it desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ger91768 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables