Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
Bake: 50 Minutes
Cool: 20 Minutes
- 2 (16-oz.) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 17- x 12-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until crispy and dry, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes.
- Chili-Roasted Black Eyed Peas: Substitute 2 (15.8-oz.) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained, for chickpeas. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers