Chili Roasted Carrots
Serve Immediately: 0 Minute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 2 pound(s) carrots, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1. Position rack in lower third of oven, preheat to 450
- 2. Combine oil, chili powder, cumin and salt in a medium bow. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 3. Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kelly2007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note