Chili Rellenos Casserole
- 8 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- 3 whole(s) eggs
- 1-12 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 can(s) whole green chilis 8-oz
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt, pepper,and flour.
- Spray a pan (9x13) with a nonstick cooking spray
- Layer chilies, then the mixture made in step 1, then the cheese.
- Continue this order until you run our of ingredients and put EXTRA cheese on the top!
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about ten minutes before serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaAckerson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note