Chili Relleno Crêpes
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 293
- Calories from fat: 61%
- Protein: 16g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 12.5g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Sodium: 788mg
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- 2 (4-oz.) cans whole green chilies
- 8 8 packaged (9-inch) crÃªpes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Drain 2 cans (4 oz. each) whole green chilies and lay an equal portion on a quarter section of each of 8 packaged crêpes (9 in.). Mound 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese (you'll need 2 cups, 1/2 lb. total) onto chilies on each crêpe.
- 2. Fold crêpes in half over filling, then in half again to make a triangle. Set triangles, 3-layer side down, slightly apart in 2 nonstick or lightly oiled 10- by 15-inch pans.
- 3. Top crêpes with remaining cheese and bake in a 400º oven until filling is hot in the center and crêpe edges are crisp, about 6 minutes; switch pan positions after 3 minutes. Transfer crêpes to plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes