Chili Relleno Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) (8 oz) whole green chilies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) half and half
- 1 can(s) (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- Rinse and drain chiles, remove seeds. Beat eggs, cream and flour together until smooth. Mix the two cheese together, saving some for top of casserole.
- In flat 1 1/2 quart casserole alternate layers of chiles egg mix and cheese. Pour tomato sauce over top and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Relleno Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes