- Get out all ingredients and put them on the counter.
- Get out the large non-stick skillet with the lid, big plastic spoon, 1 teaspoon
measure, and the collinear.
- Put the collinear in the empty sink.
Making the chili:
- Brown ground beef in the large non-stick skillet on medium heat stirring frequently.
- Turn off the burner under the skillet.
- Carefully pour the cooked beef in the collinear and leave it there to drain.
- Wipe out the greasy skillet with a paper towel and put it back in the stove.
- Open the can of kidney beans and poor the beans & it's juice into the skillet.
- Open the can of refried beans and pour it in the skillet. (Use a spoon or let it plop)
- Open the can of tomato sauce and carefully pour it in.
- Pour the drained beef from collinear into skillet.
- Put the collinear back in the sink and use it to drain the remaining beans.
- Open the can of black beans and drain in collinear.
- Open the can of pinto beans and drain in collinear too.
- Add drained beans to the skillet.
- Open the package of chili seasoning and pour in skillet.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of onion powder or minced onion and pour in skillet.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and pour in skillet.
- Use the big plastic spoon and carefully stir it all up.
- Put the lid on it and put it on the burner.
- Cook it with burner on low to medium heat. (The higher the heat the more often you
will have to stir it.)
- Stir it at least every 10 minutes.
- Cook for at least 40 minutes.
AND DON'T LEAVE THE KITCHEN!
*Since you can't leave the kitchen while it is cooking, clean up and set the table.
--- Clean up:
Rinse the collinear and put it and any other utensils used in the dishwasher.
Clean up the counter throwing the trash.
Wipe off the counter with a mildly soapy dish rag.
--- Set the table:
Napkins (or) paper towels folded
Crackers and butter (or) Fritos
Knife for the butter
Any hot sauce you want.
DON'T LEAVE THE KITCHEN with the stove on.
Go to full version of