Chili Powder and Cumin-Rubbed Corn on the Cob
Chili powder and cumin pair well with sweet summer corn. Soak the corn before grilling to prevent the husks from burning.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 ear of corn and 1 lime wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 151
- Calories from fat: 28%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 27.6g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 243mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 6 ears corn with husks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Lime wedges
- Prepare grill.
- Place corn in cold water, and soak for 20 minutes.
- Combine butter and next 5 ingredients (through red pepper) in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pull husks back from corn; scrub silks from corn. Brush butter mixture evenly over corn. Wrap husks around corn. Place on a grill rack, and grill 16 minutes or until done, turning occasionally. Serve with lime wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Powder and Cumin-Rubbed Corn on the Cob Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This