Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) lightly packed fresh basil leaves washed and dried
- 1 cup(s) Serrano Peppers stemmed
- 2 clove(s) garlic cloves peeled
- 1 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes not oil packed
- 1 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Place first 4 ingredients in food processor with steel blade. Chop or process until well combined but not pureed. Place mixture in a jar. Pour in olive oil and stir. Cover and store in fridge for up to three weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathleen64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers