Chili pasta with beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 4 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 3/4 pound(s) ground turkey or sausage
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 ounce(s) Uncooked route (2 1/4 cup wagon wheels)
- 15 ounce(s) Can pinto I beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 ounce(s) Can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) Canned tomato sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over med heat. Add onion and meat to pan, cook 4 min or until onion is tender and meat browned, stirring to crumble.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, cook 1 min.
- Stir in 2 cups water and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 18 min or until pasta is done.
- 294 cal, 8g fat, 18.8g protein, 4g fiber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Wannabechef4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note