Chili pasta with beans
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) Oil
- 3/4 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 4 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 3/4 pound(s) ground turkey or sausage
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 ounce(s) Uncooked route (2 1/4 cup wagon wheels)
- 15 ounce(s) Can pinto I beans, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 ounce(s) Can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 8 ounce(s) Canned tomato sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over med heat. Add onion and meat to pan, cook 4 min or until onion is tender and meat browned, stirring to crumble.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, oregano, cook 1 min.
- Stir in 2 cups water and remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 18 min or until pasta is done.
- 294 cal, 8g fat, 18.8g protein, 4g fiber.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Wannabechef4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes