Chili,,Oh Baby !
- 2 can(s) yellow corn
- 3 can(s) Beans,1 chili, 1 black, 1 pinto
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/3 bunch(es) Celery
- 4 cube(s) 4 chopped carrots
- 1/2 pound(s) ground pork
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red chili powder HOT
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- Brown Both meats good season with thyme, cut up your carrots and celery what ever size you like mine are small, boil them separately, open and add the canned goods rinsed well , to a large pot 5 Quart, then add a chopped onion, a cup of water,stir , add all the other spices and meat then simmer until you smell that wonderful Chili aroma. Or 10 to 20 minutes to blend flavors.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DonaldField59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili,,Oh Baby ! Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes