CHILI NACHO DIP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- For an easy snack, dip it! With its savory flavor, this spicy dip makes healthful snacking easy. Enjoy it with bread, crackers, tortilla chips, crisp baby carrots or celery sticks if you have some in your picnic basket or cooler.
- Combine the chili and cream cheese in a microwaveable bowl, cover with a vented lid and cook on high power for 3 minutes. Stir the cheese into the chili until thoroughly blended. Cook for an additional 1 minute, if needed.
- Serve with the tortilla chips and if desired, an assortment of your favorite toppings
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 190;Total fat 10g; Saturated fat 2.5g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 250mg; Carbohydrate 21g; Fiber 3g; Protein 4g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHILI NACHO DIP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers