Chili - Mom's
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 onion, large chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 4 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 2 can(s) Bush's Chili Beans undrained
- 1 can(s) crushed tomato, 28 oz undrained
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans drained
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, cook beef until lightly browned and drain.
- In a stock pot, add onion, garlic, and celery. Cook until soft. Mix in remaining ingredients. Mix well and simmer for 30-45 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scott1965 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes