- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Onion Chopped
- 1 can Tomatoes Diced and drained 14
- 2 tablespoons Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 8 ounces Elbow macaroni Uncooked
- cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1 can Tomato sauce
How to Make It
Slow cooker directions
Brown beef and onion in large skillet over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat.
Place beef mixture, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on low 4hours.
Cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente tender;drain. Add macaroni to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on low 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese; if desired.