Chili Mac Pasta Pies
More From Pillsbury Grands!
- 1 box (7 1/4 oz) macaroni and cheese dinner
- Milk and butter called for on macaroni and cheese box
- 1 can (15 oz) chili
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Make macaroni and cheese as directed on box. Stir in chili and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese; cook 1 minute.
- 2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; press each biscuit to 5 1/2-inch round. Firmly press 1 biscuit in bottom and up side of each of 8 ungreased jumbo muffin cups, forming 1/4-inch rim. Fill with macaroni mixture; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Mac Pasta Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes