Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cilantro-Lime Rice
- 1 cup(s) long grain white rice
- 2 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- Black Bean-Mango Salsa
- 1 can(s) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large mango peeled and chopped
- 1/4 red onion minced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Chili-Lime Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 pound(s) raw jumbo shrimp
- For the Cilantro-Lime Rice: Bring water, oil, and salt to a boil in a saucepan. Add rice, place a lid on top, then turn heat down to medium-low and simmer until rice is tender, about 15 minutes. Stir to fluff then add lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- For the Black Bean-Mango Salsa: Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl then stir to combine.
- For the Chili-Lime Shrimp: Whisk together all ingredients except shrimp in a large bowl then add shrimp and marinate for 10 minutes. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat then mist with olive oil or nonstick spray. Add shrimp, being careful not to crowd the pan (may need to do 2 batches,) along with a little of the marinade then saute until no longer pink in the center.
- Spoon rice into bowls then top with black bean-mango salsa and cooked shrimp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Lime Shrimp Bowls with Black Bean-Mango Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes