Chili-Lime Grilled Corn
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 1 Hour
- 8 ears fresh corn with husks
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Chili powder
- 1. Remove heavy outer husks from corn; pull back inner husks. Remove and discard silks. Pull husks over corn. Cover corn with water; let stand 1 hour.
- 2. Stir together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 tsp. grated lime rind, and 1 tsp. lime juice.
- 3. Drain corn, and pat dry.
- 4. Grill corn, without grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 25 minutes or until tender, turning often. Remove corn from grill. Carefully pull back husks, and tie with a leftover husk or kitchen string. Spread with desired amount of butter mixture. Sprinkle corn evenly with desired amount of chili powder.
- Note: Stir 1/2 tsp. chili powder into the butter mixture, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Lime Grilled Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Portable/Picnic, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Southwest
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Vegetables
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Grill
- OCCASION: Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Summer
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables