Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground chicken
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) red bell pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 lime cut in half
- pepper jack cheese sliced
- 4 buns toasted
- 1 avocado
- garlic powder
- Combine chicken, green onions, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes and juice of half a lime in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined, then form into 4 patties and spray each side generously with non-stick spray.
- Heat a large grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Grill burgers for 3-4 minutes a side, or until cooked all the way through. Place a slice of cheese on top of each burger, then cover with a large pot lid, and allow to melt for about a minute. Remove burgers to a plate, tent with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Place each burger on a toasted thin bun, then top with guacamole.
- For the guacamole: Mash all ingredients together with a potato masher or fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Lime Chicken Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches