Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 1 1/4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pure Maple syrup
- 1 pound(s) 2 Medium sweet potatoes Peeled
- 2 Large shallots Chopped
- 1 ounce(s) 5 oz package baby spinach Chopped
- Optional - Hot sauce
- 1. Heat broiler. Place the pork on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Rub with 1 tsp of the oil, the chili powder, and 1/4 tsp ea salt and pepper. Broil, turing occasionally and basting with the maple syrup twice, unril cooked through, 10-12 mins. Let rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a food processor fitted with the coarse grating disk, grate the sweet potatoes.
- 3. Heat the remaining tbl of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 2-3 mins. Add the sweet potatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 7-9 mins more. Add the spinach and cook, tossing, until just wilted, 1-2 mins more.
- 4. Serve the pork and potatoes with the hot sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes