Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash
Grating the sweet potatoes in a food processor will yield long, pretty shreds for the hash. If you don't feel like pulling out your machine, use a box grater. But keep in mind that the potato pieces will be shorter and will require slightly less cooking time.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 1 1/4 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon(s) plus 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pure Maple syrup
- 1 pound(s) 2 Medium sweet potatoes Peeled
- 2 Large shallots Chopped
- 1 ounce(s) 5 oz package baby spinach Chopped
- Optional - Hot sauce
- 1. Heat broiler. Place the pork on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Rub with 1 tsp of the oil, the chili powder, and 1/4 tsp ea salt and pepper. Broil, turing occasionally and basting with the maple syrup twice, unril cooked through, 10-12 mins. Let rest for 5 mins before slicing.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a food processor fitted with the coarse grating disk, grate the sweet potatoes.
- 3. Heat the remaining tbl of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 2-3 mins. Add the sweet potatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 7-9 mins more. Add the spinach and cook, tossing, until just wilted, 1-2 mins more.
- 4. Serve the pork and potatoes with the hot sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes