Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Read Reviews or Write Your Own
- Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 25m | Total Time: 25m
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 1⁄4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach, chopped
- hot sauce (optional)
- Heat broiler. Place the pork on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Rub with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Broil, turning occasionally and basting with the maple syrup twice, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor fitted with the coarse grating disk, grate the sweet potatoes.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the sweet potatoes and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 7 to 9 minutes more. Add the spinach and cook, tossing, until just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve the pork and potatoes with the hot sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili-Glazed Pork with Sweet Potato Hash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes