Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Elizabeth Blake
More From Allyou
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 10 cup freshly popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Mix garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder and chipotle powder in a bowl.
- 2. Toss popcorn with oil. Sprinkle spice mixture over it; toss again to evenly coat. Transfer to a large bowl and serve, or let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note