I normally eat salmon grilled or in a smoker , but I decided to try it with the recipe and I really liked it! loved the sweet and spicy taste that also did not take away from the natural taste of the salmon I will be putting this in my dinner rotation.
Chili-Garlic Glazed Salmon
The sweet, salty, and spicy flavors of this colorful glaze permeate the salmon as it cooks, creating a succulent dish that tantalizes the taste buds.
Prep: 4 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 298
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 36.3g
- Carbohydrate: 5.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 87mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 171mg
- Calcium: 23mg
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce with garlic (such as Hokan)
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions (about 3 green onions)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sugar orange marmalade
- 3/4 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; brush half of chili sauce mixture over fillets. Place fillets, skin sides down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil fish 5 minutes; brush with remaining chili sauce mixture. Broil 2 more minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note