Chili for the Chilly
- 2 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Mexicali FireÂ® crushed
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- Â¼ pound(s) chorizo diced
- 1 1 poblano pepper roasted and diced
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn
- 1 cup(s) canned beans drained and rinsed
- 3 cup(s) tomato sauce
- Â½ cup(s) barbeque sauce
- Â¼ cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Crush Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® and stir into ground beef.
- Roast poblano pepper in oven; peel, dice and set aside.
- Brush bread with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Toast in oven until crispy, but still a bit soft.
- Sauté beef and chorizo in saucepot until cooked, then add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes, and then season to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note