This recipe goes with Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Chili-Cranberry Glaze
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in a small saucepan; reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat, and stir in green onions and orange rind.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Lee Kum Kee chili-garlic sauce, found in the Asian section at large supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments