- 16 won ton skins (3 1/4 in. square)
- About 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced green onions, including tops
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
- 6 ounces shelled cooked crab
- 2 tablespoons mustard-mayonnaise blend (or 1 tablespoon each mayonnaise and Dijon mustard)
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese with chilies
- calories 70
- caloriesfromfat 46 %
- protein 3.9 g
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.9 g
- carbohydrate 5.7 g
- fiber 0.3 g
- sodium 169 mg
- cholesterol 15 mg
How to Make It
Lightly brush 1 side of each won ton skin with oil. Center each square, oiled side down, on a muffin cup (1 1/4-in. across bottom). Gently press skin down to line cup smoothly; skin will extend above pan rim.
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir 1/2 teaspoon oil and onions until onions are limp, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in chilies, crab, and mustard-mayonnaise.
Fill each won ton cup equally with crab mixture. Sprinkle filling evenly with cheese.
Bake in a 350° oven until rims of won ton skins are golden and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes (7 to 9 minutes in a convection oven). Lift from pan and serve hot.