Chili-Corn Chip Stack-Up Salad
To serve, arrange salad ingredients on the kitchen counter or sideboard in the order listed. Have each person spoon rice on a plate first to anchor the stack up and prevent sliding. Add items your family likes such as corn, chopped bell pepper, and sliced fresh jalapeño peppers.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package boil-in-bag rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) bag corn chips
- 5 to 6 cups Big-Batch Chili, thawed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded, or 1 (10-ounce) package shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Sour cream
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pickled jalapeÃ±o peppers (optional)
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in cilantro, if desired.
- Layer rice mixture, chips, chili, next 5 ingredients, and if desired, black olives and jalapeño peppers in individual serving bowls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes