Chili con Queso
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 4 ounces jar diced pimento undrained
- 2-4oounces jars roasted diced green chiles
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 2-16oz velvetta cheese cubed
- 1-5 ounce evaporated milk
- assorted chips
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and sauté until tender. Stir in diced pimiento and roasted green chiles, and sauté 1 minute. Set aside.
- 2. Process 1 cup cottage cheese in blender until creamy.
- 3. Place onion mixture, cottage cheese, and cubed cheese in a 4-qt. slow cooker; stir in evaporated milk. Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour and 20 minutes, stirring gently every 20 minutes. Stir before serving. Serve with assorted tortilla and corn chips and desired toppings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robertrichards and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili con Queso Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes