CHILI CON QUESO
Community Recipe from
- 1 (16 oz) pkg. pasteurized processed cheese spread, cubed
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles (10 oz)
- 1 c. sliced green onion
- 2 t. coriander
- 2 t. cumin
- 3/4 c. hot pepper sauce
- Green onion stipss (garnish)
- Combine cheese, tomatoes, green onion, cumin and coriander in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours.
- Garnish and serve with chips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHILI CON QUESO Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes