Chili Con Queso
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- Tortilla chips
- Cook onion in 1 tablespoon chicken broth in large saucepan over low heat 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often. Stir in cheese and tomatoes until cheese begins to melt; stir in chicken broth, 1/4 cup at a time, until dip is desired consistency. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Velveeta for pasteurized prepared cheese product.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This