Chili Con Carne
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chop
- 2 clove(s) Garlic-crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cocoa
- 1/2 Red pepper sauce
- 1 can(s) 16 ounce whole tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) 15 or 16 red kidney beans untrained
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic-then drain.
- Stir in remaining ingred. Except bean. Heat to boiling reduce heat to low, cover and simmer one hour. Stir occasionally
- Add beans. Heat to boiling-reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered 20 minutes-stir occasionally until desired thickness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Con Carne Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes