It was very easy to prepare & very inexpensive & it tasted great.
- 1 (12-oz.) box shells and cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-oz.) can BUSH'S Chili Beans - Mild
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Prepare shells and cheese according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook beef in a 12-inch (2 1/2-inch-deep) nonstick skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring often, 8 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain and rinse under hot running water. Return beef to skillet. Stir in beans and next 4 ingredients.
- 3. Cook over medium-high heat 7 to 9 minutes or until two-thirds of liquid has evaporated. Stir prepared pasta into beef mixture. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This