Chili-Cheese Won Ton Ravioli with Chipotle-Cream Sauce
Notes: If making ravioli ahead, complete through step 2, cover, and chill up to 1 day. Or freeze in a single layer until firm, transfer to an airtight container, and freeze up to 1 month; cook frozen, allowing 6 to 8 minutes.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 583
- Calories from fat: 52%
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 34g
- Saturated fat: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 48g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sodium: 1373mg
- Cholesterol: 163mg
- 1. In a small bowl, blend 1 1/2 teaspoons flour with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
- 2. On a lightly floured board, lay 4 to 6 won ton skins flat. Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each. Brush edges of skins with flour-water mixture. Align another won ton skin over each one on the board; firmly press edges together to seal. If desired, trim edges slightly with a zigzag ravioli cutter.
- 3. Lay filled ravioli, side by side but not touching, on a flour-dusted baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying. Repeat to fill remaining ravioli, using additional pans as required.
- 4. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat. Add half the ravioli at a time; cook until wrappers are just tender to bite, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5. As ravioli cook, spoon hot chipotle sauce equally onto heated plates.
- 6. With a slotted spoon, lift 1 ravioli at a time from water, drain and lay on plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note