Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 16 ounce(s) Chipotle chunky salsa
- 16 ounce(s) Frozen whole kernal corn
- 2 can(s) 14.5 oz seasoned beef broth with onion
- 1 can(s) 15 oz red kidney beans Rinsed and drained, optional
- 1. In a large pot, brown the meat and garlic until done. Drain any excess liquid.
- 2. Add the chili powder, cumin, salsa, corn, beef broth and beans.
- 3. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note