Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Ground cumin
- 16 ounce(s) Chipotle chunky salsa
- 16 ounce(s) Frozen whole kernal corn
- 2 can(s) 14.5 oz seasoned beef broth with onion
- 1 can(s) 15 oz red kidney beans Rinsed and drained, optional
- 1. In a large pot, brown the meat and garlic until done. Drain any excess liquid.
- 2. Add the chili powder, cumin, salsa, corn, beef broth and beans.
- 3. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and cook for 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valcbrown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes