Chili Bean Soup
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook lean ground beef and finely chopped onion in a large skillet until browned, stirring until meat crumbles; drain well.
- Combine beef mixture, beans, and remaining ingredients in a 1-quart slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, 3 hours. Serve soup with a tossed green salad and cornbread, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note