- 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 pound unpeeled, uncooked fresh or frozen large CERTIFIED WILD AMERICAN Shrimp
- 2 teaspoons chili with lime seasoning
- 2 teaspoons MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon MCCORMICK Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Seasoned White Beans and Rice
- Garnish: 6 lime wedges
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
If frozen, thaw shrimp according to package directions. Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein, if desired. Place shrimp in a medium bowl.
Stir together chili with lime seasoning, ground mustard, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture over shrimp, tossing to coat.
Grate rind from 1 lime, and add to shrimp mixture in bowl. Cut lime in half, and squeeze juice into bowl. Stir in olive oil. Thread 4 to 5 shrimp onto each skewer, and place skewers on a plate. Cover and chill.
Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium).
Prepare Seasoned White Beans and Rice.
Meanwhile, grill shrimp skewers, covered with grill lid, over 300° to 350° (medium) heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or just until shrimp turn pink. Spoon Seasoned White Beans and Rice onto a serving platter, and top with shrimp skewers. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Chili With Lime Seasoning.