Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2-16 ounce(s) chili style diced tomatoes undrained
- 15 ounce(s) Bushs Chili Hot Beans undrained
- 15 ounce(s) Dark kidney beans undrained
- 1 cup(s) salsa
- 3 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Brown ground beef. Add all ingredients to crock pot and Mix well. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-6 hours. Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded sharp cheese, hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews