Just a good all around basic chili recipe. Let it simmer all day for better flavor.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Beef
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Ground turkey or chicken
- 2 can(s) Light red kidney beans
- 2 can(s) Dark red kidney beans
- 2 can(s) pinto beans
- 2 can(s) peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1 chopped white onion
- 2 chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) flaked oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Brown beef and turkey/chicken in large fry pan. Drain. Sprinkle with salt. Drain all beans. Combine all ingredients in a very large pan. Stir; bring to a simmer for a least an hour and a half. Serve with grated cheddar cheese, chopped onions and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews