Great chili for not liking chili all that much. Very easy to make.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) hamburger cook
- 29 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1 ounce(s) chili seasoning packet
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili powder
- 0.5 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) beans
- 23 ounce(s) tomato juice
- add in tomato juice and sauce into your crockpot, add in beans, add in seasonings, then beef. serve when warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ashleylahr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes