this is good recipe :) I made it.
This chili is mildy spicy... and delicious!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) Sausage
- 1 package(s) Chili Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Chili Beans
- 46 ounce(s) Tomato Juice
- 14.5 quart(s) diced tomatoes
- 1/8 habenero
- 2/3 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1. Defrost sausage.
- 2. Add all tomato based products into a pan.
- 3. Add meat and beans.
- 4. Add all of the spices.
- 5. Stir until chili is boiling.
- 6. Let it simmer for 1.5 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Twaddle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes